Quick DescriptionDexteria app - NHS recommended
Will help with
Arms and Fingers
Dexteria’s unique hand and finger activities take full advantage of the multi-touch interface to help build strength, control, and dexterity.
For best results the exercises should be done on a regular basis in short sessions. The exercises are designed to be repeatable and engaging.
The automatic tracking and reporting feature makes it easy for patients and doctors to track progress. You can email the progress reports right from the app itself. This version also features graphing reports, so you can easily see progress over time.
• Increases coordination and motor control in the hands and fingers
• Works for kids and adults
• Automatically creates performance and usage reports that can be emailed
• Speeds recovery from injuries and stroke
• Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists
We're serious about your privacy. This app does not track or share your personal information with us or anyone else. There is no user id tracking software, and no advertisements.
Our NHS health app review: Dexteria were ahead of their time when they released this app. It has been a firm favourite amongst our Neurological therapsists for many years as a way of rehabilitating finger movement.